Innovation, Research, Culture, Education and Youth Comissioner
- Make Castilla y León a pioneering European region in the implementation of the New European Innovation Agenda.
- Make Castilla y León the leading EU region for entrepreneurship and startups. A region full of opportunities for self-employment and innovation with a vibrant innovation ecosystem ready to attract innovators from all over the world to set up their businesses.
- Ensure that new employment and business opportunities generated through innovation benefit the entire population, especially those living in rural areas (startup village).
Who is it aimed at?
- All types of entrepreneurs, self-employed, SMEs, startups, business angels, venture capital funds, corporations, universities, technology centres, accelerators, etc. from Castilla y León as well as national and international companies interested in supporting the development and creation of businesses, opportunities and employment in the region.
- All types of socio-economic actors such as business associations, chambers of commerce, self-employed associations, professional associations, etc.
- Different actors in the field of social economy such as cooperatives, etc.
- To society in general including special interest groups such as young people, students, unemployed.